BMW R1200GSA Protection - Paint Protection
Venture Shield Paint and Tank Protection :
Anything that provides protection at close to the speed of sound is of course the first choice when it comes to maintaining the value of your BMW.
- Invisible protective film to protect your paintwork from those annoying scratches and scuffs that reduce the value of your bike.
- Absorbs most of the energy e.g. from stone impacts, which means that it makes sense to fit the headlamp protection included in the complete set at the same time.
- Completely UV resistant
- UV permeable(!) meaning that the protected parts of the paintwork will, as usual, change colour over the years. This outstanding feature of the material means that no differences in colour between protected and unprotected paintwork will emerge should you ever want to remove the film.
- Almost invisible.
- Contour-hugging fit, that blends perfectly into the overall form.
- Extremely adhesive.
- Yet easy to remove
- Quick payback (in terms of maintained value)
- You can continue to steam clean your bike.
- Easy to apply
- Protects all particularly vulnerable parts.
With just a little skill, you can easily apply the Venture Shield motorcycle set yourself. The set includes cleaning fluid, applicator and fitting instructions: everything you need to fit the film yourself. You can choose between a tank set and a complete set.
The tank set consists of three films, two for the sides and one for the upper half of the tank.This product fits to : R 1200 GS LC Adv. (2014-)
Delivery areas - We ship all across India. Delivery timelines may vary based on location and mode of shipping.
For International Shipping; please get in touch via email or phone. Shipping charges will apply based on the order.
Givi products can be shipped only within the South states of Karnataka, Kerala, Tamilnadu, Telangana, Andhra Pradesh and the eastern states.
FREE SHIPPING IS APPLICABLE ONLY ON COURIER AND NOT ON DUNZO (WITHIN BANGALORE)
Share this Product
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.