Careers at Bikenbiker
Work with us
Explore remote friendly,flexible opportunities and join our mission to make work life simpler,more pleasant and more productive.
Learn,Live,Ride with Bikenbiker
Inside Sales Co-Ordinator
Inside Sales Co-Ordinator Job Description
- Helping the sales team to improve their productivity by contacting customers to arrange appointments and ensuring all Sales Representatives have high-quality, up-to-date support material.
- Handling urgent calls, emails, and messages when sales representatives are unavailable, answering customer queries, informing them of delays, arranging delivery dates, and scheduling marketing events.
- Handling orders by phone, email, or mail and checking the orders have the correct prices, discounts, and product numbers.
- Collaborating with other departments to ensure sales, marketing, queries, and deliveries are handled efficiently.
- Developing and maintaining filing systems so as to maintain sales records, prepare reports, and provide financial information to the finance department.
- Making the company's products and services as attractive to potential customers as possible.
Sales Coordinator Requirements:
- A bachelor's degree in business administration or a related field.
- Good team development and leadership skills.
- Computer literacy.
- Good organizational, and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication, sales, and customer service skills.
- The ability to multitask, work in a fast-paced environment, and meet deadlines.
- Current knowledge of industry trends and regulations.
Manage day to day enquires for B2B sales Understand products to be pitched to dealers Create PI and finalize orders Track dealer payments Meet sales targets Understanding of motorcycles is preferred
- Perform maintenance and repair on customer vehicles.
- Identify problems with vehicles using the diagnostic equipment.
- Explain automotive repairs and issues and provide great customer service.
- Plan repair procedures using charts manuals and experience.
- Test the functionality of parts and systems
- Perform basic auto care and maintenance tasks such as oil changes, fluid level checks, and tire rotation.
- Repair and replace brake pads, wheel bearings, sensors and other parts.
- Perform routine maintenance and general mechanic work on vehicles.
- Prepared to get additional certification as needed.
- Willingness to learn with hands-on training.
- Help keep repair shop clean and organized.
- Keep a professional appearance.
Video Editor Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Edits videos to targeted length and specifications
- Handles and organizes raw and edited video files
- Exports videos and facilitates mobile and web distribution
- Shoots video and produces content as necessary
- Explores different versions and directions • Ensures compliance with highest journalist standards
- Adjusts formats and file sizes as needed
- Minimum 1 year of video editing and post-production experience
- Proficient in various non-linear video editing tools and other software (Edius, Adobe Premiere, Photoshop, Lightroom)
- Deep understanding of digital trends and editing principles
- Creative and innovative
- Strong organizational, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Film or related field
Customer Support Executive
The key responsibilities for this customer service role are as follows -
- Call back customers and inform them about delays in orders
- Resolving customer complaints brought to your attention
- Respond promptly and professionally to incoming customer inquiries in person, by telephone, or by email
- Maintain an updated knowledge of the organization's products, services, and customer service policies
- Document customer interactions when necessary, compiling documents and forwarding information to interested parties
- Explain simply and clearly in response to customer questions and check for customer understanding and acceptance
- Recommend new products or services or make suggestions for improvements by identifying relevant features and benefits
- Assist clients by demonstrating the use of goods and answering any questions they may have • Establish and maintain good rapport with customers by using positive language and anticipating their needs
- 2+ years of previous customer service experience a plus
- Friendly and welcoming manner with clients and other members of the customer service team
- Familiarity with customer-relationship management (CRM) software programs
- Ability to explain complex concepts in a clear, simple manner to customers
- Strong command of written and verbal English
- Excellent organizational and multitasking skills
- Ability to maintain a calm and polite manner in stressful situations
- Willingness to cooperate with customers and management to resolve any issues that may arise