PreOrder or Back Order Policy
How PreOrder/Back Order works
Difference between Back Order and Pre-Order
Many products are in stock with us or in transit and you may still see the "available on Preorder/Back order" statement. This is because we may not stock them in very large numbers and may run out of stock very soon.
Backorder is when the product is coming to us from our vendors, and it's en-route or is being processed at our warehouse.
Pre-order is when we place an order once you place the order.
- Every ten days or less we place orders with our vendors. You can email and ask when we are ordering next if you need a product in a hurry.
- If you have ordered before, let’s say as an example, 5th -10th of this month we will add your product to the list our current order cycle, and you should get it in the same month otherwise you should expect it the next month. This is also dependant on if our local distributors have the products in stock. If not, your product will be ship as soon as it reaches us.
- Once we get it we will ship it the next day of its arrival at our warehouse.
- For products on Pre-order you cannot cancel the order once it’s been But we do ensure that you get what you asked for, without the hassles of customs and honouring the rate that you paid for it.
- If you missed the current ordering cycle, we will order it in the next cycle. But rest assured we are working hard to make sure that your product is delivered to you quickly, correctly and at the best possible price.
To pre-order something that’s not on our catalogue, please fill out the order form with what you need and we’ll get back to you about timelines and availability.
All the above information is an overview of this process. Please don't hold us against it.
- If you have to cancel an order because of our mistake we will refund the whole amount.
- If we believe that it’s not our mistake because of various factors like customs or Vendor Emergency/Holidays/global shipping issues, etc. and you still want to cancel, then we will refund you 98% of the amount. The two percent is half of the amount we pay for each transaction so it’s not going to go into our pocket. It’s just both parties splitting the expense.
We want to make sure that all of us get the job done in a satisfactory and efficient manner. But sometimes things happen and we will try to make the best of the unexpected situation.