V-Twin Full Synthetic Oil 20w50 - Maxima Oils
Full synthetic, ester-fortified 4-stroke engine oil specifically formulated for V-Twin engines. Synthetic, oxidatively-stable formulation combines surface-active esters with a shear-stable polymer system to provide excellent film thickness and viscosity stability across all operating temperatures. Advanced, proprietary additive system with industry leading extreme pressure and anti-wear protection keeps your engine running clean, trouble-free and extends the life of the machine. Exceeds the requirements of API SL / JASO MA2.
- Formulated specifically for V-Twin engine
- Approved for H-D V-Twin engines, transmissions and primaries
- Superior protection and oxidative stability at any temperature
- Excellent clutch feel and clutch protection
- Shear stable, ester-fortified formula maintains oil viscosity and film thickness
- Surface-active chemistry aggressively attaches to engine surfaces and keeps them clean
- Exceeds API SL and JASO MA2 specifications
Brand - Maxima Oils, USA
Part No. - 30-11901
Shipping timelines - If the item is in stock it will ship within 2 business days. If the item is not in stock (and is on pre-order/back order) it will ship within 2 business days of it coming into stock. Generally items take between 4-7 days from the time they are picked up by the courier company. Shipments to North-East states may take up to 10-15 days from the date of shipping. International shipments may take up to 15-20 days to be delivered from the date of shipping. If your order is urgent, please email us or call us to confirm stock. If yours is a multi-product, different products may ship from different locations at different times. You will receive an email every time a product ships.
Delivery areas - We ship all across India. Delivery timelines may vary based on location and mode of shipping.
For International Shipping; please get in touch via email or phone. Shipping charges will apply based on the order.
Share this Product
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.