Triumph Tiger 800 Sprockets
Front & Rear sprockets are Japanese high-quality C45 steel manufactured by JT Sprockets
JT sprockets are made using only the best available materials. Aviation-grade 7075-T6 aluminium alloy for lightweight competition sprockets, SCM420 chromoly steel alloy for front sprockets, and we are the only sprocket manufacturer using the ultra-durable high carbon C49 steel for rear sprockets.
- Tiger 800 2011-
- Tiger 800 2014-
- 16T (OEM)
- 15T ( OEM -1T )
* Rubberised version available as well
Brand - JT Sprockets, UK
Part no. -
- Rear Sprocket 50T - JTR2014 * 50T
- Front Sprocket 16T (OEM) - JTF520*16
- Front Sprocket 15T (OEM - 1T) - JTF520*15
This section does not apply to the "Used" listings.
Shipping timelines -
- If the item is in stock it will ship within 2 business days
- If the item is not in stock (and is on pre-order/back order) it will ship within 2 business days of it coming into stock
- Generally items take between 4-7 days from the time they are delivered to the courier company
- If your order is urgent, please email us or call us to confirm stock
- If yours is a multi-product, different products may ship from different locations at different times.
- You will receive an email every time a product ships.
Delivery areas -
We ship all across India. Delivery timelines may vary based on location and mode of shipping.
Share this Product
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.