Triumph Street Triple Tail Tidy 2013+ Evotech Performance
Evotech Performance has designed and manufactured a tail tidy that fully integrates with the sporting lines of your Daytona 675, using the Triumph’s existing mountings.
- Evotech Performance has designed a tail tidy that incorporates the standard indicators.
- Evotech Performance has replaced the number plate light with an Evotech Performance LED rear light that is more in keeping with the unique design. The number plate will require wiring into the original connector.
- The Evotech Performance Engineers have machined the indicators stems and main body from billet aluminium which allows the wires to be hidden away, for that ultra clean finish.
- This tail tidy can be fitted or removed in minutes, perfect for track days bikes.
- All fixings and instructions are included in the kit.
- Make your Street Triple stand out from the pack.
- Easy to follow pictorial instructions are available here
Material - Aluminium
Finish Powder Coated Black
Fitting Difficulty (1 Low - 5 High) - 2
Fitting Time 45 Minutes
Shipping timelines - If the item is in stock it will ship within 2 business days. If the item is not in stock (and is on pre-order/back order) it will ship within 2 business days of it coming into stock. Generally items take between 4-7 days from the time they are picked up by the courier company. Shipments to North-East states may take up to 10-15 days from the date of shipping. International shipments may take up to 15-20 days to be delivered from the date of shipping. If your order is urgent, please email us or call us to confirm stock. If yours is a multi-product, different products may ship from different locations at different times. You will receive an email every time a product ships.
Delivery areas - We ship all across India. Delivery timelines may vary based on location and mode of shipping.
For International Shipping; please get in touch via email or phone. Shipping charges will apply based on the order.
Share this Product
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.