Evotech Performance has developed an innovative spindle bobbin system which allows the bobbin head to rotate on impact.
- This is down to the aluminium spacer system that provides a solid core for the location of the nylon bobbin head.
- Using this system Evotech has increased the overall durability and impact resistance of the spindle bobbin kits.
- Evotech Performance front spindle bobbins are retained by roll threaded stainless steel spindles for increased strength.
- Evotech Performance spindle bobbin kits comprise of two nylon bobbins, two anodised aluminium spacers, S/S spindle, nuts, washers and a hollow spindle nut when required.
- Made in England from high performance engineering materials in order to protect your expensive fork bottoms and brake calipers in the event of a spill.
- Easy to follow pictorial instructions are available here
Material - Stainless steel insert, Aluminium Spacer, Injection Moulded outer
Finish - Black Nylon, Silver Anodised Aluminium
Fitting Difficulty (1 Low - 5 High) - 1
Fitting Time - 10 Minutes
Country of Origin:-
BEST BEFORE: 10 YEARS FROM DATE OF IMPORT