- Other details
Triumph Daytona 675 Oil Filter - Hi Flo
Drawing upon over four decades of research and development, HiFloFiltro Oil Filters provide the highest quality in filtering with a longer life than comparable OEM filters. Built with the best materials available, HiFloFiltro Oil Filters give increased performance at an unbeatable price.
- HiFloFiltro Oil Filter, product approved and production monitored - the only motorcycle oil filters in the world to carry the stringent TUV and ISO certifications
- OE Manufacturer - OE Specs plus performance
- Best Consumer Value - Best Quality and Price
- Most Complete Range for Motorcycles and ATV
Note: Replacement O-Rings may not be included!
"RC" High Performance Oil Filters also available for most bikes
Developed and manufactured to very high specifications to exceed the demands of modern racing engines and extreme racing conditions, the Hiflofiltro RC range provides numerous advantages for both road user and track racer.
- 17mm cross drilled nut enabling easy installation, removal, and lock wiring for race use
- Advanced high performance tri-fiber filtration media for optimum filtration, high capacity, and improved oil flow. Capable of capturing particles as small as 5 microns.
- Tough heavy duty steel canister capable of withstanding extreme pressure
- Special fibre or rubber coated relief valve for perfect sealing
- Compatible with all oil types, mineral and synthetic
*Image is for illustration purposes only and may differ from bike specific product
Brand - Hi Flo, UK
Generic name:- MOTORCYCLE PARTS & ACCESSORIES
Net Quantity:- 1N
Country of Origin:- THAILAND
Importer/Manufacture address:- Plusgrow Merchantry Pvt Ltd (CIN U51909MH2018PTC318387) Bharti House, 43 Kachipura, New Ramdaspeth, Nagpur, MH 440010
Warranty:- DEFECT FREE REPLACEMENT (30 DAYS FROM ORDER)
BEST BEFORE: 10 YEARS FROM DATE OF IMPORT