Sump Guard for Honda Africa Twin CRF1000L - SW-Motech
Engine/Sump guard for Honda CRF 1000L Africa Twin
The extremely strong engineered engine guard features a 5 mm aluminium bottom structure and offers complete protection of the engine block. The engine guard is built with precision-manufactured mounts that fit directly into the existing frame mount, creating a robust connection that distributes the forces not only to the mounting points but also to the bike’s steel frame in case of ground contact.
- Replaces the original engine guard with a wall strength of just 2.5 mm
- Perfect protection for the bottom, header and exhaust parts from stone- chipping and ground collision
- Bottom made of 5 mm and walls of 4 mm heavy-duty aluminum
- The oversized contoured skid plate provides robust protection and a sliding surface
- Compared to the much smaller original skid plate this engine guard also protects header and exhaust parts
- 8 mm strong rubber sliders absorb and distribute impact forces
- Oil change does not require removal of engine guard - cutouts allow access to both oil drain screws
- The design with integrated cutouts guarantees airing and maximizes ground clearance
- Compatible with original Honda side stand and SW-MOTECH center stand (optional accessory)
- Fits all Honda CRF 1000L Africa Twin versions (Standard / ABS / DCT) except version DCT with gear lever
- Material: highly durable aluminum alloy with a wall strength of 4 and 5 mm
- Weight: 3.5 kg
- Engine guard
- Mounting material
- Mounting instructions
Provide absolute protection for motor with engine guard, crash bars and engine guard extension mounted to the center stand engineered by SW-MOTECH.
Part No. - MSS.01.622.10002/S
Brand - SW-Motech, Germany
Shipping timelines - If the item is in stock it will ship within 2 business days. If the item is not in stock (and is on pre-order/back order) it will ship within 2 business days of it coming into stock. Generally items take between 4-7 days from the time they are picked up by the courier company. Shipments to North-East states may take up to 10-15 days from the date of shipping. International shipments may take up to 15-20 days to be delivered from the date of shipping. If your order is urgent, please email us or call us to confirm stock. If yours is a multi-product, different products may ship from different locations at different times. You will receive an email every time a product ships.
Delivery areas - We ship all across India. Delivery timelines may vary based on location and mode of shipping.
For International Shipping; please get in touch via email or phone. Shipping charges will apply based on the order.
Share this Product
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.