SLC Side Carrier for BMW G310GS - SW-Motech
SLC side carrier for BMW G 310 GS (17-).
The precise, bike-specific development of the SLC side carrier allows easy and secure mounting on original mounting points on the bike. URBAN ABS side cases, Legend Gear side bags LC1/LC2 or SysBag 10/15 with adapter plate can be attached and removed within seconds due to a quick-lock system.
- The SLC side carrier, individually designed for BMW G 310 GS (17-)., fits perfectly into the visual appearance.
- Bike-specific design means easy mounting on one or two sides, also suitable for bikes with high exhausts
- The SLC side carrier made of stable steel tube guarantees secure hold for URBAN ABS side cases, Legend Gear side bags LC1/LC2 or SysBags 10/15 with adapter plate (see accessories)
- Material: Steel tube
- The SLC side carrier is also compatible with the universal side bracket for attaching various items.
- 1 SLC side carrier left/right or both, based on drop down
- Mounting material
Part No. -
- Left - HTA.07.862.10000
- Right - HTA.07.862.11000
Brand - SW-Motech, Germany
Shipping timelines - If the item is in stock it will ship within 2 business days. If the item is not in stock (and is on pre-order/back order) it will ship within 2 business days of it coming into stock. Generally items take between 4-7 days from the time they are picked up by the courier company. Shipments to North-East states may take up to 10-15 days from the date of shipping. International shipments may take up to 15-20 days to be delivered from the date of shipping. If your order is urgent, please email us or call us to confirm stock. If yours is a multi-product, different products may ship from different locations at different times. You will receive an email every time a product ships.
Delivery areas - We ship all across India. Delivery timelines may vary based on location and mode of shipping.
For International Shipping; please get in touch via email or phone. Shipping charges will apply based on the order.
Share this Product
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.