RAM Camera Thread 1/4"- 20 Arm with U-Bolt
RAM Handlebar Rail Mount with 1/4"-20 Camera Threaded Adapter:
The RAM-B-231Z-366 consists of a zinc coated u-bolt base, double socket arm and 1" ball, connected to a round plate with 1/4"-20 camera thread. Included in this package is hardware that will accommodate rails from 0.50" to 1.25" in diameter.
The base includes black cover caps to be placed over the exposed ends of the u-bolt. The included composite rail adapter can narrow the rail to a minimum width of 0.5". The male 1/4"-20 threaded steel stud will connect to any standard female thread found on camcorders, digital cameras and POV cameras.
The mount is designed with a RAM 1" diameter patented rubber ball and socket system that has adjustment points at both ends of the double socket arm; this allowing for almost infinite adjustment and perfect viewing angles.
Part Number:- RAM-B-231Z-366
Brand:- Ram Mount, USA
This section does not apply to the "Used" listings and items that do not need to be shipped.
Shipping timelines -
- If the item is in stock it will ship within 2 business days. If the item is not in stock (and is on pre-order/back order) it will ship within 2 business days of it coming into stock.
- Generally items take between 4-7 days from the time they are picked up by the courier company. Shipments to North-East states may take up to 10-15 days from the date of shipping. International shipments may take up to 15-20 days to be delivered from the date of shipping.
- If your order is urgent, please email us or call us to confirm stock
- If yours is a multi-product, different products may ship from different locations at different times.
- You will receive an email every time a product ships.
Delivery areas - We ship all across India. Delivery timelines may vary based on location and mode of shipping.
For International Shipping please get in touch via email or phone. Shipping charges will apply based on the order.
Share this Product
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.