Kawasaki Z800 2013 - Onwards Dual Load Crash Protection System Evotech Performance
Evotech Performance dual load crash protection system is easy to fit, simply attaching to your bike’s existing mounting points and hit the tarmac modification free.
- Our crash bobbins are manufactured from high performance engineering polymer that will protect you and your motorcycle in the event of a spill.
- With its revolutionary dual load system, Our crash protection has been designed to with stand cross and impact forces during an accident.
- Our mountings brackets are CNC machined from aircraft grade billet aluminium and powder coated black.
- The dual load system secret is the cross assembly shaft that increases the rigidity and creates an integral connection across the motorcycles main engine mounting points.
- Easy to follow pictorial instruction for the engine guard are available here
Material Aluminium, Plastic and Stainless Steel Rod
Finish Powder Coated Black
Fitting Difficulty (1 Low - 5 High) 2
Fitting Time 55 Minutes
Part no. bun001348
Shipping timelines - If the item is in stock it will ship within 2 business days. If the item is not in stock (and is on pre-order/back order) it will ship within 2 business days of it coming into stock. Generally items take between 4-7 days from the time they are picked up by the courier company. Shipments to North-East states may take up to 10-15 days from the date of shipping. International shipments may take up to 15-20 days to be delivered from the date of shipping. If your order is urgent, please email us or call us to confirm stock. If yours is a multi-product, different products may ship from different locations at different times. You will receive an email every time a product ships.
Delivery areas - We ship all across India. Delivery timelines may vary based on location and mode of shipping.
For International Shipping; please get in touch via email or phone. Shipping charges will apply based on the order.
Share this Product
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.