Enduristan Monsoon 3 Saddlebags
- WEAR PROTECTION: The outermost layer of the 3-layer fabric is made up of heavy duty polymer which acts as superior wear protection. With an all-welded design, it makes the Monsoon 3 even tougher.
- TEAR PROTECTION: The middle layer consists of 1000D Nylon mesh which is densely woven yet flexible to allow the 1000D Nylon filaments to align in the direction of the stress.
- WATER PROTECTION: The innermost layer of the 3-layer fabric is made out of red vinyl for perfect visibility and 100% waterproofness. Unlike hard panniers, the roll top closure does not permanently bend in the case of a crash, keeping your items fully waterproofed.
- IMPACT PROTECTION: At the front, underneath and at the rear, we have added a high impact plastic to protect the contents of your bags from loose gravel and surprise branches.
- 2 fold-away separators per bag: Fold them in to divide your bag, fold them away to have one large compartment
- Holds up to 6 isolation bags (separately available)
- Red inner lining for high visibility
- 2 rows of cargo loops per bag to attach additional gear
- Ergonomic soft grip handles
- Deluxe shoulder strap separately available
- 3 compression straps per bag
- Firm seat under even the most extreme off-road riding
- Bags can move away in case you drop your bike thanks to the use of ROKstrap components
- Easy fastening, quick removal
- Distance between bags adjustable between 21 and 75cm
- Fore-aft placement fully adjustable
- No flapping straps
- Washable and easy to clean
- Built to last
SIZE - 30L each side
MOUNTING WITH PANNIER FRAMES
If you use pannier frames, Monsoon will also fit bikes with very small or no mudguards on the sides, such as the BMW F 800 GS. For a secure mount, we offer a kit, containing two additional ROKstraps.
Brand - Enduristan, Germany
Shipping timelines - If the item is in stock it will ship within 2 business days. If the item is not in stock (and is on pre-order/back order) it will ship within 2 business days of it coming into stock. Generally items take between 4-7 days from the time they are picked up by the courier company. Shipments to North-East states may take up to 10-15 days from the date of shipping. International shipments may take up to 15-20 days to be delivered from the date of shipping. If your order is urgent, please email us or call us to confirm stock. If yours is a multi-product, different products may ship from different locations at different times. You will receive an email every time a product ships.
Delivery areas - We ship all across India. Delivery timelines may vary based on location and mode of shipping.
For International Shipping; please get in touch via email or phone. Shipping charges will apply based on the order.
Share this Product
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.