Cruise Control - BMW G310GS - Wunderlich
Cruise Control - Black :
The inexpensive and practical alternative to electronic speed regulation. Mega-tours are now possible that are relaxed and don’t involve pain in the wrist. The easy-to-use adjustment mechanism (simply rotate built-in adjustment wheel forwards) makes a continuous and individual locking of the throttle possible. This allows it to be set whether the desired gas setting slowly returns to a previous state or if it remains constant. The speed can be set exactly for long-distance stages. When it is switched off, the mechanism cannot be noticed at all.
Teflon-mounted adjustment mechanism. Simple conversion.
For vehicles with original hand guards. Complete aluminium set consists of a CruiseControl and matching handlebar-end weight.
- Teflon-bedded adjustment mechanism.
- Easy to fit.
- Comes supplied with new fixing bolts.
- Four different designs available.
Part no. 26150-002
This section does not apply to the "Used" listings and items that do not need to be shipped.
Shipping timelines -
- If the item is in stock it will ship within 2 business days. If the item is not in stock (and is on pre-order/back order) it will ship within 2 business days of it coming into stock.
- Generally items take between 4-7 days from the time they are picked up by the courier company. Shipments to North-East states may take up to 10-15 days from the date of shipping. International shipments may take up to 15-20 days to be delivered from the date of shipping.
- If your order is urgent, please email us or call us to confirm stock
- If yours is a multi-product, different products may ship from different locations at different times.
- You will receive an email every time a product ships.
Delivery areas - We ship all across India. Delivery timelines may vary based on location and mode of shipping.
For International Shipping please get in touch via email or phone. Shipping charges will apply based on the order.
Share this Product
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.