Cruise Control - BMW G310GS - Wunderlich
Cruise Control - Black :
The inexpensive and practical alternative to electronic speed regulation. Mega-tours are now possible that are relaxed and don’t involve pain in the wrist. The easy-to-use adjustment mechanism (simply rotate built-in adjustment wheel forwards) makes a continuous and individual locking of the throttle possible. This allows it to be set whether the desired gas setting slowly returns to a previous state or if it remains constant. The speed can be set exactly for long-distance stages. When it is switched off, the mechanism cannot be noticed at all.
Teflon-mounted adjustment mechanism. Simple conversion.
For vehicles with original hand guards. Complete aluminium set consists of a CruiseControl and matching handlebar-end weight.
- Teflon-bedded adjustment mechanism.
- Easy to fit.
- Comes supplied with new fixing bolts.
- Four different designs available.
Part no. 26150-002
This section does not apply to the "Used" listings.
Shipping timelines -
- If the item is in stock it will ship within 2 business days
- If the item is not in stock (and is on pre-order/back order) it will ship within 2 business days of it coming into stock
- Generally items take between 4-7 days from the time they are delivered to the courier company
- If your order is urgent, please email us or call us to confirm stock
- If yours is a multi-product, different products may ship from different locations at different times.
- You will receive an email every time a product ships.
Delivery areas -
We ship all across India. Delivery timelines may vary based on location and mode of shipping.
Share this Product
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.