BMW R1200GS Protection - Axle Sliders (Black)
Available on Pre-order/Back Order. Check out how that works here
Crash Protectors - Black :
Axis-protection pads DoubleShock
Keep the top yoke at a safe distance from the tar and prevent sustainably from enormous damage.
- Effective protection of the top yoke.
- Ideal combination of crash bar/ -pads, because the bike is now also protected by the axis pads. li>
- Double protection against impact and sliding damage (thanks to the integrated damping layer).
- Racing design for small friction resistance / shear forces at minor crashes or heavy lean angles and a progressively increasing frictional resistance with prolonged road contact.
- High strength special plastic.
- Safe and easy handling. li>
- Fast and easy mounting.
- Inclusive complete fitting kit.
- Made in Germany.
This product fits to : R 1200 GS LC Adv. (2014-)
R 1200 GS LC (2013 - 2016)
R 1200 RT LC (2014 - )
Part no. - 42155-002
Brand - Wunderlich, Germany
This section does not apply to the "Used" listings and items that do not need to be shipped.
Shipping timelines -
- If the item is in stock it will ship within 2 business days. If the item is not in stock (and is on pre-order/back order) it will ship within 2 business days of it coming into stock.
- Generally items take between 4-7 days from the time they are picked up by the courier company. Shipments to North-East states may take up to 10-15 days from the date of shipping. International shipments may take up to 15-20 days to be delivered from the date of shipping.
- If your order is urgent, please email us or call us to confirm stock
- If yours is a multi-product, different products may ship from different locations at different times.
- You will receive an email every time a product ships.
Delivery areas - We ship all across India. Delivery timelines may vary based on location and mode of shipping.
For International Shipping please get in touch via email or phone. Shipping charges will apply based on the order.
Share this Product
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.