- Other Details
Baja Designs S2 PRO Aux LED - 4900 Lumens (Pair) "Flush Mount"
- The S2 Pro LED Light offers an incredible 2,450 lumens out of a tiny 3” x 2” housing; the S2 Pro is quite literally the brightest LED light ounce for ounce on the market.
- The S2 Pro can be mounted where traditional lights would never fit. Moreover, it only draws 21 watts so your electrical system will barely know it’s there.
- This LED is perfect for all your adventures! An industry first 30 Day Satisfaction Guarantee & Limited Lifetime Warranty is included for the ultimate in purchase protection.
Driving Combo: Maximum trail coverage in a single light. The Driving/Combo pattern is equipped with both Wide Driving (42°) and the spot (9°) optics to provide you with a smooth blend of light for both near field applications and distance (Lighting Zone 3)
Baja Designs Features:
- Limited Lifetime Warranty – Complete Purchase Protection
- uService® – Replaceable Lenses And Optics
- ClearView® – All The Light, Right Where You Need It.
- MoistureBlock™ – Waterproof, Rain Proof, Submersible
- CopperDrive® – Only LED Driven At 100%
- 5000K Daylight – Less Driver Fatigue, Natural Color
- Lumens: 2,450 Utilizing 2 Cree XM-L2 LEDs
- Wattage / Amps: 21W / 1.75A
- Dimensions: 2.93" x 1.76" x 1.68"
- Weight: 8 ounces
- LED Life Expectancy: 49,930 Hours
- Front Lens: Hard Coated Polycarbonate
- Housing: Hard Anodized & Powder Coated Cast Aluminum
- Bezel: Billet Machined Aluminum
- Hardware & Bracket Material: Stainless Steel
- Exceeds MIL-STD810G (Mil-Spec Testing)
- Built-In Over voltage Protection
- IP69K (Waterproof up to 9ft & Pressure Washable)
- IK10 Compliant (Mechanical Impact Testing)
- S2 PRO LED Light Set (pair)
- Mounting Bracket (not clamps)
- Wiring Harness
- Driving Combo:- BD 481001
Brand:- Baja Designs
Generic name:- OTHER AUTO LIGHTING
Net Quantity:- 2N
Country of Origin:- UNITED STATES OF AMERICA
Importer/Manufacture address:- Plusgrow Merchantry Pvt Ltd (CIN U51909MH2018PTC318387) Bharti House, 43 Kachipura, New Ramdaspeth, Nagpur, MH 440010
BEST BEFORE: 10 YEARS FROM DATE OF IMPORT