Brake Fluids- Maxima Oils
Maxima Brake Fluid is now available in SYN DOT 4 Hi-Temp, DOT 4 and DOT 5 Silicone.
SYN DOT 4 600 SERIES
Racing DOT 4 brake fluid offers an extremely high 600°F+ boiling point for high-performance applications. Recommended for all US, UK, Japanese and European brake systems. Exceeds current SAE J1704 and FMVSS 116 DOT 4 specifications.
Brake fluid meeting and exceeding all OEM specifications for glycol-based fluids. Recommended for all US, UK, Japanese and European brake systems. Exceeds current SAE J1704 and FMVSS 116 DOT 4 specifications.
Silicone-based fluid should be used where a silicone-based fluid is specified. Recommended for use where moisture contamination is high or in custom vehicles where incidental contact of brake fluid can damage finishes. Not compatible DOT 3 or 4 brake fluid or anti-lock brake systems. Exceeds current SAE J1704 and FMVSS 116 DOT 5 specifications.
- Exceeds current SAE J1703, J1S K2233 and U.S. and FMVSS116 DOT 3 & 4 specifications.
- Recommended for all U.S., U.K., Japanese and European motorcycles.
- Anti-vapor lock formula
- High-temperature additive system
- Syn DOT 4 600 Series and DOT 4 will mix with other DOT 3 and DOT 4 brake fluids.
Brand - Maxima Oils, USA
Part No. -
Racing DOT 4 Synthetic - 80-87912 - 355ml
DOT 4 - 80-86912 - 355ml
DOT 5 - 80-81911 - 325ml
This section does not apply to the "Used" listings.
Shipping timelines -
- If the item is in stock it will ship within 2 business days
- If the item is not in stock (and is on pre-order/back order) it will ship within 2 business days of it coming into stock
- Generally items take between 4-7 days from the time they are delivered to the courier company
- If your order is urgent, please email us or call us to confirm stock
- If yours is a multi-product, different products may ship from different locations at different times.
- You will receive an email every time a product ships.
Delivery areas -
We ship all across India. Delivery timelines may vary based on location and mode of shipping.
Share this Product
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.