BMW R1200GS Protection - Engine Crash Bar "Sports Style" (Anthracite)
Sport Krauser Engine Protection Bar - Black :
The long-established company Krauser has surpassed itself again with this innovative roll bar. Technically and visually this steel pipe roll bar is a masterpiece. Tailored to the body of the roadster, it safely and reliably saves the R from costly and expensive repairs in case of a snag, but is nevertheless visually discreet in the boxer line.
- More secure, lighter, and shapelier roll bar
- Reliable protection for the cylinder and valve cover
- Uniform distribution of power on 6 points
- Vibration-free reinforcement with silent blocks
- Simple assembly on the original points
- Complete ground and lean angle freedom
- Perfect fit
- Minimal weight
- Curved precision steel pipe
- Fits discreetly with the design of the roadster
This product fits to :
- R 1200 GS LC (2013 - 2016)
- R 1200 GS LC (2017-)
- R 1200 RS LC
Brand : Wunderlich,Germany
Product No : WL 31740-203
This section does not apply to the "Used" listings and items that do not need to be shipped.
Shipping timelines -
- If the item is in stock it will ship within 2 business days. If the item is not in stock (and is on pre-order/back order) it will ship within 2 business days of it coming into stock.
- Generally items take between 4-7 days from the time they are picked up by the courier company. Shipments to North-East states may take up to 10-15 days from the date of shipping. International shipments may take up to 15-20 days to be delivered from the date of shipping.
- If your order is urgent, please email us or call us to confirm stock
- If yours is a multi-product, different products may ship from different locations at different times.
- You will receive an email every time a product ships.
Delivery areas - We ship all across India. Delivery timelines may vary based on location and mode of shipping.
For International Shipping please get in touch via email or phone. Shipping charges will apply based on the order.
Share this Product
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.