BMW R1200GS Ergonomics - Footpegs (25mm Lowered
For many riders, even short-distance rides can be a torment: Their legs are bent too much, and the material of their trousers gets pinched in the back of the knee. With these footrests, however, the feet extend downwards, leading to a relaxed and comfortable sitting position. Off-road riding while standing up is now significantly more comfortable, and you are guaranteed to be able to switch between sitting and standing without getting tired.
Through this completely new design we have been able to lower the footrests to ergonomic advantage without the need to extend them outwards. Cornering clearance up to a high level is not affected. Made of strong aluminium, the footrest setcan withstand the most extreme load conditions.
For optimum comfort you can still use the rubber inserts from the original footrests. Despite the lowering of the footrests, cornering clearance is unimpaired. You can easily reach the gear shift and brake levers, making your ride safe as well as pleasurable.
- 25mm lower than the original footrests.
- Ergonomic and relaxed knee angle.
- Touring pleasure without fatigue.
- Easier to ride standing up when off-road riding.
- Original footrest rubber insert can still be used.
- ABE approved.
Brand : Wunderlich,Germany
Part No : 25910-201
This section does not apply to the "Used" listings.
Shipping timelines -
- If the item is in stock it will ship within 2 business days
- If the item is not in stock (and is on pre-order/back order) it will ship within 2 business days of it coming into stock
- Generally items take between 4-7 days from the time they are delivered to the courier company
- If your order is urgent, please email us or call us to confirm stock
- If yours is a multi-product, different products may ship from different locations at different times.
- You will receive an email every time a product ships.
Delivery areas -
We ship all across India. Delivery timelines may vary based on location and mode of shipping.
Share this Product
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.