BMW R1200GS Ergonomics - Brake Lever Extension
BMW R1200GS Ergonomics - Brake Lever ExtensionIn its original form, even on the new GS, the footrest area is unfortunately rather small, which all too often presents a safety risk.
The extension means that it is almost impossible for the foot to slip off or to miss the lever altogether.
With this, the GS is also enriched by the addition of another highlight. You’ll learn to appreciate this innovation once you’ve tried it out.
Elaborately machined and anodised at no great expense.
Safe and easy installation: The top plate is bolted securely with two bolts (all supplied) to the counter part, which has threads cut in an angle to ensure exact fitting.
- 5 years guarantee.
- Made in Germany.
This product fits :
- R 1200 GS LC (2013 - 2016)
- R 1200 GS LC Adv. (2014-)
- R 1200 GS LC (2017-)
Brand - Wunderlich, Germany
Part No. - WL 26220-101(Silver )
WL 26220-103(Titanium )
This section does not apply to the "Used" listings and items that do not need to be shipped.
Shipping timelines -
- If the item is in stock it will ship within 2 business days. If the item is not in stock (and is on pre-order/back order) it will ship within 2 business days of it coming into stock.
- Generally items take between 4-7 days from the time they are picked up by the courier company. Shipments to North-East states may take up to 10-15 days from the date of shipping. International shipments may take up to 15-20 days to be delivered from the date of shipping.
- If your order is urgent, please email us or call us to confirm stock
- If yours is a multi-product, different products may ship from different locations at different times.
- You will receive an email every time a product ships.
Delivery areas - We ship all across India. Delivery timelines may vary based on location and mode of shipping.
For International Shipping please get in touch via email or phone. Shipping charges will apply based on the order.
Share this Product
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.