BMW R 1200 RT LC Protection - Hand Protector Mounting Kit - Wunderlich
Out of stock
- Other Details
Engine protection plates Dakar :Tripartite protection with replaceable individual elements. This allows an exchange of the individual parts, if necessary.
Thanks to the tripartite construction, we were able to design a complex total protection.
Shock absorbing base plate: in contrast to the original engine protector, the protector Dakar is installed on a solid, consistent base plate.
It is connected by strong rubber mounts, which can reversible return to their original position after an impact.
A tear out of the threaded holes in the motor housing can be prevented and the base holder can not bend (in contrast to the original, which is installed rigidly.)
- Front raised and three-dimensionally angled = snagging is impossible
- Raised head pipe protection
- extended at the rear to protect the collector
- no restriction of the ground clearance compared to the original
- additional support frame for complete shock isolation between the protector and the motor housing.
- 4mm strong Aluminum
- Slim design despite complete protection
- Nearly indestructible thanks to the three-dimensional construction
- No modification at the motorcycle necessary. Easy mounting.
- All maintenance work possible without demounting
- with inspection hole for oil change service
- complete mounting kit
- Made in Germany
This engine protector has already proven its ability on the tracks around Agadir and in many other races as well as in many other extreme tests.
Inclusive shock decoupling.
This product fits to : R 1200 RT LC (2014 -)
Brand - Wunderlich, Germany
Country of Origin: GERMANY
Generic Name: MOTORCYCLE PARTS AND ACCESSORIES
Country of Import: GERMANY
Warranty: ONE YEAR FROM DATE OF INVOICE
Importer Address: Plusgrow Merchantry Pvt Ltd (CIN U51909MH2018PTC318387) Bharti House, 43 Kachipura, New Ramdaspeth, Nagpur, MH 440010