- Other Details
Wunderlich Cruise Control - Black
The inexpensive and practical alternative to electronic speed regulation. Relaxed long distance tours are now possible and don’t involve pain in the wrist. The user friendly adjustment mechanism (simply rotate the adjustment wheel forwards) makes continuous and individual locking of the throttle possible. The adjuster can be set so that the twist grip either slowly rolls back or remains at a fixed position.
The speed can be precisely set for long riding stints. When not in use the CruiseControl is not noticeable and the throttle returns to its normal functioning. The entire adjustment mechanism is housed in the right handlebar end weight. By turning the adjustment wheel the CruiseControl applies pressure onto the twist grip.
- Extremely lightweight and very strong design.
- Made entirely of anodised billet aluminium.
- Elegant and a not inconsiderable advantage as far as weight is concerned.
- Includes a matching left side handlebar end weight, also made of anodised aluminium.
- Teflon-mounted adjustment mechanism.
- Includes new attachment bolts.
- Easy to fit.
This product fits:-
BMW F650GS (2008-2012)
Brand - Wunderlich, Germany
Part No. - 26130-002
Generic name:- MOTORCYCLE ACCESSORIES
Net Quantity:- 1N
Country of Origin:- GERMANY
Importer/Manufacture address:- Plusgrow Merchantry Pvt Ltd (CIN U51909MH2018PTC318387) Bharti House, 43 Kachipura, New Ramdaspeth, Nagpur, MH 440010
BEST BEFORE: 10 YEARS FROM DATE OF IMPORT