Top Bag Packer III - Safe
BagPacker III - Safe :
Additional bags to fit on the side panniers. In those bags you’ll find a safe place for some additional luggage (it has been proved during some rough falls). Can be used by the passenger as a comfortable armrest.
The most enjoyable and useful side pannier extension.
- With 3M-SCOTCHLITE (TM) reflecting material.
- Extendable (up to10 or 15 liters content) with a full-length zipper.
- Extremely strong grip (over 100 kg tensile strength) with Velcro. The matching part is self-adhesive and must be only sticked once on the pannier (black coloured, hardly possible to see).
- Additional belt to fix around the pannier, with Fastlock fastener (must be pushed through the dents underneath the panniers).
- Opening and closing of side panniers is also possible when additional bags are mounted.
- Pulling out is only possible from the outside, in order not to limit the passenger seating comfort..
- Shape cutted and strong outer surface for an optimal protection of content and an exclusive look.
- Blue inner lining for a better overview, everything can be found easily.
- Dust-resistant and water-resistant zips.
- Soft, slip-proof base. Protects against scratches on the tank (sticks like cling-film).
- Light weight.
- Water-resistant, Fluorcarbon-impregnated CORDURA fabric. Extra coated on the inner side. Very strong, abrasion–resistant and will not fade.
- Ergonomic zipper.
- Ergonomic carrying handle.
- Zig zag rubber for fast removal, e.g. gloves.
- Special reinforced Velcro for fastening.
- Hard PVC plastic reinforced walls to keep the shape.
- Reflecting strips.
- Made in Europe.
Suitable for all original BMW pannier, Krauser and Hepco&Becker pannier „GOBI“
This product fits to :
|F 650 GS (2008 - )|
|F 700 GS|
|F 800 GS ( - 07/2012)|
|F 800 GS (08/2012 - )|
|F 800 GS Adventure (2013 - )|
|G 650 GS (2011 - )|
|R 1150 GS Adventure|
|R 1200 GS ( - 2007)|
|R 1200 GS (2008 - 2009)|
|R 1200 GS (2010 - 2012)|
|R 1200 GS Adv. ( - 2007)|
|R 1200 GS Adv. (2008 - 2009)|
|R 1200 GS Adv. (2010 - 2013)|
|R 1200 GS LC (2013 - 2016)|
|R 1200 GS LC Adv. (2014-)|
Shipping timelines - If the item is in stock it will ship within 2 business days. If the item is not in stock (and is on pre-order/back order) it will ship within 2 business days of it coming into stock. Generally items take between 4-7 days from the time they are picked up by the courier company. Shipments to North-East states may take up to 10-15 days from the date of shipping. International shipments may take up to 15-20 days to be delivered from the date of shipping. If your order is urgent, please email us or call us to confirm stock. If yours is a multi-product, different products may ship from different locations at different times. You will receive an email every time a product ships.
Delivery areas - We ship all across India. Delivery timelines may vary based on location and mode of shipping.
For International Shipping; please get in touch via email or phone. Shipping charges will apply based on the order.
Share this Product
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.