Top Bag Packer III - Safe
BagPacker III - Safe :
Additional bags to fit on the side panniers. In those bags you’ll find a safe place for some additional luggage (it has been proved during some rough falls). Can be used by the passenger as a comfortable armrest.
The most enjoyable and useful side pannier extension.
- With 3M-SCOTCHLITE (TM) reflecting material.
- Extendable (up to10 or 15 liters content) with a full-length zipper.
- Extremely strong grip (over 100 kg tensile strength) with Velcro. The matching part is self-adhesive and must be only sticked once on the pannier (black coloured, hardly possible to see).
- Additional belt to fix around the pannier, with Fastlock fastener (must be pushed through the dents underneath the panniers).
- Opening and closing of side panniers is also possible when additional bags are mounted.
- Pulling out is only possible from the outside, in order not to limit the passenger seating comfort..
- Shape cutted and strong outer surface for an optimal protection of content and an exclusive look.
- Blue inner lining for a better overview, everything can be found easily.
- Dust-resistant and water-resistant zips.
- Soft, slip-proof base. Protects against scratches on the tank (sticks like cling-film).
- Light weight.
- Water-resistant, Fluorcarbon-impregnated CORDURA fabric. Extra coated on the inner side. Very strong, abrasion–resistant and will not fade.
- Ergonomic zipper.
- Ergonomic carrying handle.
- Zig zag rubber for fast removal, e.g. gloves.
- Special reinforced Velcro for fastening.
- Hard PVC plastic reinforced walls to keep the shape.
- Reflecting strips.
- Made in Europe.
Suitable for all original BMW pannier, Krauser and Hepco&Becker pannier „GOBI“
This product fits to :
|F 650 GS (2008 - )|
|F 700 GS|
|F 800 GS ( - 07/2012)|
|F 800 GS (08/2012 - )|
|F 800 GS Adventure (2013 - )|
|G 650 GS (2011 - )|
|R 1150 GS Adventure|
|R 1200 GS ( - 2007)|
|R 1200 GS (2008 - 2009)|
|R 1200 GS (2010 - 2012)|
|R 1200 GS Adv. ( - 2007)|
|R 1200 GS Adv. (2008 - 2009)|
|R 1200 GS Adv. (2010 - 2013)|
|R 1200 GS LC (2013 - 2016)|
|R 1200 GS LC Adv. (2014-)|
This section does not apply to the "Used" listings and items that do not need to be shipped.
Shipping timelines -
- If the item is in stock it will ship within 2 business days. If the item is not in stock (and is on pre-order/back order) it will ship within 2 business days of it coming into stock.
- Generally items take between 4-7 days from the time they are picked up by the courier company. Shipments to North-East states may take up to 10-15 days from the date of shipping. International shipments may take up to 15-20 days to be delivered from the date of shipping.
- If your order is urgent, please email us or call us to confirm stock
- If yours is a multi-product, different products may ship from different locations at different times.
- You will receive an email every time a product ships.
Delivery areas - We ship all across India. Delivery timelines may vary based on location and mode of shipping.
For International Shipping please get in touch via email or phone. Shipping charges will apply based on the order.
Share this Product
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.