- Other Details
Clearwater Lights Auxiliary LED 14000LU - Sevina (Pair)
Sevina is a secret weapon we developed in response to requests from the Iron Butt community. They have been asking for a light that really "throws" light down the road. Well, Sevina is the answer. It was an engineering experiment to see how far we can throw with an LED light.
All of the lights previous to Sevina (Glenda, Darla, Krista, and Erica) have what is called a "motorcycle" beam pattern. About 75% of the light is in a 15-degree cone and the rest is in a 45-degree cone. The idea is to put the light down the road but also illuminate the sides of the road when turning. Sevina still has some roadside light coverage, but it has about 80% of the light in an 8-degree pencil beam. By using new optics, new improved LEDs and an even more efficient power supply, they are able to produce over 7500 lumens in a very narrow beam. On full power, Sevina uses about 70 watts each (a little over 5 amps each with the engine running).
- 70 watts consumption each (on high).
- 4.7" diameter.
- 7500+ lumens each.
- 26 ounces.
- Fully dimmable.
- Custom tooled optics.
- CNC machined.
- Pair of Sevina LED Lights
- Universal motorcycle wiring harness with proprietary adjustable control
- Universal mounting brackets with stainless steel hardware
- Night driving
- Off-Road Vehicles
Which model to buy -
- S51 - BMW R1200GSW / GSAW, R1200RTW with Relay diodes harness, 25mm-1inch crash bar, (includes CANopener3) for Wonder Wheel bikes only
- S156 - BMW R1200GSW / GSAW, R1200RTW with Relay diodes harness, light bar kit, (includes CANopener3) for Wonder Wheel bikes only
- S25 - 1.0"/25mm Crash bar kit with a universal harness
S70 - 1.25" Black crash bar mount, Clearwater
- In case you don't find the option you are looking for, please contact us
Brand - Clearwater, USA
Country of Origin:-
BEST BEFORE: 10 YEARS FROM DATE OF IMPORT