- Other Details
BMW R1200/1250GS Protection - Cylinder Head Guard (OEM Bar)
Rockfall, branches, rock edges, a fall in the field or - worse - a fall, the valve covers of the ShiftCam-Boxer are quickly damaged, even if the original engine protection bar is installed. Scratches are the slightest thing. With the 1250 ShiftCam engines, it is important to note that the construction of the ShiftCam valve train is extremely complex, and it therefore makes sense to protect the cylinder head as a precaution. Since the exposed valve covers are mounted exclusively with a force fit, there is a risk that they will move relative to the cylinder head if any force is used and, under certain circumstances, damage the expensive valve train. Therefore, the additional protection of the cylinder head is of particular importance.
Especially in tough use.
That is why our design engineers' specifications stated that the cylinder head protection should not only protect the cylinder head and valve cover, but also the original engine protection bar and give it additional structural stability.
The uncomplicated assembly of the high-quality aluminum protection system is therefore directly and easily accessible on the engine protection bar. Component thickness four millimeters, the form-fitting, immovable fastening, with two clamps, each screwed twice. These are convincing features for a robust and resistant construction, like a protective shield. The three distinctive recesses are used for ventilation; their characteristic dynamic shape, tapering towards the rear, is seamlessly integrated into the concept. All of this combined forms a well thought-out and, in the truest sense of the word, comprehensive protection concept for the sensitive cylinder heads. We manufacture the cylinder head protection either silver or black anodized.
The cylinder head protection combines uncompromising functionality with an integrated design in the usual way.
- Comprehensive protection for the cylinder heads, valve covers and the original engine protection bar
- Solidly constructed, robust and resistant design
- Generous dimensions with 4 mm component thickness
- Form-fitting assembly for more security and structural stability
- Two double screwed clamps, countersunk hexalobular screws
- Dynamically designed recesses for ventilation
- Easy construction
- Complete with fastening material
- Material: aluminum, precisely processed, recognizable, among other things, by the cleanly executed edges of the component and the recesses, black anodized
- Screw connection: high quality with hexalobular socket screws
- Dimensions: Width: 309 mm, height: 264 mm, component thickness: 4 mm
- Wunderlich premium product.
- Small series. Made by hand.
- Whimsical design. Functional and integrated.
Does not fit in combination with 35613-002 valve cover & cylinder protectors
Brand - Wunderlich, Germany
Part No. - Silver - 41871-201
Black - 41871-202
Generic name:- MOTORCYCLE ACCESSORIES
Net Quantity:- 1N
Country of Origin:- GERMANY
Importer/Manufacture address:- Plusgrow Merchantry Pvt Ltd (CIN U51909MH2018PTC318387) Bharti House, 43 Kachipura, New Ramdaspeth, Nagpur, MH 440010
BEST BEFORE: 10 YEARS FROM DATE OF IMPORT