BMW G310GS Tank Guard
Adventure Style Tank Crash Bar :
This tank protection bar is not only reliably protecting the tank, it is also protecting the fairing and the highly vulnerable radiator. Furthermore, the G310GS becomes a distinctive and individual look. The tank protection bar can be mounted both with our crash bar and with the original BMW crash bar, or with any other cylinder guard.
- Protection of radiator/fans & tank fairing.
- Suitable with Wunderlich crash bars and original crash bars, or any other cylinder guard.
- Equal distribution of forces.
- Strong mounting points.
- Perfect fit.
- Useful beams for our Micro-Flooter.
- Detailed and easy to understand instructions.
- Easy mounting.
- Made in Germany.
- 5 years guarantee.
Part No. - 5026507 00 01
Brand - Hepco & Becker, Germany
This section does not apply to the "Used" listings and items that do not need to be shipped.
Shipping timelines -
- If the item is in stock it will ship within 2 business days. If the item is not in stock (and is on pre-order/back order) it will ship within 2 business days of it coming into stock.
- Generally items take between 4-7 days from the time they are picked up by the courier company. Shipments to North-East states may take up to 10-15 days from the date of shipping. International shipments may take up to 15-20 days to be delivered from the date of shipping.
- If your order is urgent, please email us or call us to confirm stock
- If yours is a multi-product, different products may ship from different locations at different times.
- You will receive an email every time a product ships.
Delivery areas - We ship all across India. Delivery timelines may vary based on location and mode of shipping.
For International Shipping please get in touch via email or phone. Shipping charges will apply based on the order.
Share this Product
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Do you have to buy an Engine Guard to mount the Tank guard? or does the Tank Guard install individually without the engine guard? Please let me know soon!
You will need to fit the Engine guard to fit the tank guard. The engine guard can be fit without the tank guard though.