Sidecases 30L Xplorer Series Aluminium (per side)
The top quality of an aluminum-plastic composite
A modern, contemporary design (by Design target) from an extremely robust combination of anodised aluminium sheet and impact- resistant plastic moldings. Through this merger of design and functionality of this case the zeitgeist of many motorcyclists. Due to the anodized 1,5mm strong aluminium niumbleches and the high-strength plastic parts absorbed this case blows and the jolts particularly well. By anodized or plastic-coated aluminium Aluminium unsightly wear is effectively prevented. The Xplorer has a high-quality surface finish. The cases have beveled edges to warranty an optimal ground clearance.
- The lid can be opened upwards at an angle of 90 degrees
- Made of 1.5mm thick sheet aluminium, silver anodised or black powder coated
- High-impact plastic mouldings
- Absorb shocks and ground contacts
- Single Key for all boxes on order
- Robust metal locks, integrated handles
- Keys and locks are included
- Fully waterproof, no aluminium abrasion
- Wide range of accessories available
- Fits on all H & B side racks and luggage racks
- 30L Left:-610208 00 00
- 30L Right:-610209 00 00
WxHxD: 48 x 38 x 22 cm
Other accessories available for Xplorer top cases -
This section does not apply to the "Used" listings.
Shipping timelines -
- If the item is in stock it will ship within 2 business days
- If the item is not in stock (and is on pre-order/back order) it will ship within 2 business days of it coming into stock
- Generally items take between 4-7 days from the time they are delivered to the courier company
- If your order is urgent, please email us or call us to confirm stock
- If yours is a multi-product, different products may ship from different locations at different times.
- You will receive an email every time a product ships.
Delivery areas -
We ship all across India. Delivery timelines may vary based on location and mode of shipping.
Share this Product
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.