Triumph Speed Triple Levers - Long & Short Version (Pair)
Available on Pre-order/Back Order. Check out how that works here
Triumph Speed Triple Clutch Lever Long & Short Version
Clutch and Brake Lever, Long and Short Version
- The right ergonomic shape, lever length and rounding-off provide the optimal combination for brake and clutch performance.
- For all hand sizes, the positioning of the lever is adjustable in 6 different positions. The adjusting ellipse is supported with ball bearings.
- The adjusting lever with its protruding top, is especially grippy and also allows adjustment during riding. The bearings of the lever mechanics are made from long-life brass.
- The standard version of the LSL lever is made to be accessed by the whole hand. The short version is best suited to well-functioning brakes and can accommodate a three finger grip.
- Both versions comes with ABE.
- Available in Various colours!
Speed Triple:- 2011-2015
Long:- LSL 200-R17 ( R Version 200-R18R) + 200-L26
Short:- Long:- LSL 200S-R17 ( R Version 200S-R18R) + 200S-L26
Brand:- LSL, Germany
This section does not apply to the "Used" listings.
Shipping timelines -
- If the item is in stock it will ship within 2 business days
- If the item is not in stock (and is on pre-order/back order) it will ship within 2 business days of it coming into stock
- Generally items take between 4-7 days from the time they are delivered to the courier company
- If your order is urgent, please email us or call us to confirm stock
- If yours is a multi-product, different products may ship from different locations at different times.
- You will receive an email every time a product ships.
Delivery areas -
We ship all across India. Delivery timelines may vary based on location and mode of shipping.
Share this Product
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.