Triumph Speed Triple (1050) S/R Tankring - Lock-it
Triumph Speed Triple (1050) S/R Tank ring Lock-it 2016
- The innovative patented tank ring allows the attachment of a Lock-it tank bag from Hepco & Becker.
- Included is a stainless steel tank ring, and the counter-holder which is bolted individually to the tank bag.
- The fuel tank cap can be opened with mounted Tank ring without problems continue.In general, you only need these Tankring and a tank bag from H & B and they have everything you need.Each model specific Tankring is deposited at each motorbike model.
- If no Tankring be deposited,You can also find out manually using the checklist, if a tank ring is available for the desired model: Checklist
- Safe Stop, mechanical / magnetic latching
- Easy handling Magnetic centering
- Refined appearance
- Simple but effective mechanism
- Suitable for over 200 models for attachment to the filler neck
- Fidlock patented
- Shielded magnetic, safe for credit cards and electronic equipment
Part Number:- 5067548 00 09
Brand:- Hepco Becker Germany
Shipping timelines - If the item is in stock it will ship within 2 business days. If the item is not in stock (and is on pre-order/back order) it will ship within 2 business days of it coming into stock. Generally items take between 4-7 days from the time they are picked up by the courier company. Shipments to North-East states may take up to 10-15 days from the date of shipping. International shipments may take up to 15-20 days to be delivered from the date of shipping. If your order is urgent, please email us or call us to confirm stock. If yours is a multi-product, different products may ship from different locations at different times. You will receive an email every time a product ships.
Delivery areas - We ship all across India. Delivery timelines may vary based on location and mode of shipping.
For International Shipping; please get in touch via email or phone. Shipping charges will apply based on the order.
Share this Product
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.