Top case 41L Defender - Frozen Grey- Bumot
Top Case System Defender : ( With base plate)
Mercilessly robust, maximum space utilization and optimal handling trimmed case system. And so that everything fits without any problems, we supply the complete Systems, consisting of case carrier with matching luggage set in affordable package.
- All cases with Exhaust recess (welded).
- Volume of the Topcase 41 liters
- Maximum utilization of space (no angled edges).
- Totally waterproof.
- Made of 2 mm thick, salt water resistant Aluminium alloy.
- Handmade and completely TIG welded.
- Through Welded corners. Plastic corner protectors are additionally riveted.
- Bottom plate (for the stability crucial) made in the sandwich procedure. Total thickness: 4 mm.
- Additional guard function (absorb shocks = protection for Machine and the rear).
- Four-point mounting on the luggage carrier.
- The outward-opening trunk-lid can be positioned extremely close to the vehicle. The lid can be used as a tray/table.
- Soft close hinges up to 180 ° opening angle. Cover remains in the selected Position. This is only possible with a wall thickness of 2 mm.
- Lid and seal design also allow deformation without leaking and without functional limitations.
- Very robust (5 mm aluminum) and screw-down hooks in series. 4x for case 4x for Topcase.
- inclusive complete keys-/ lock-kit.
- Panniers, top case and tool box will be supplied with a single key.
- Cover with two handy tension locks with 450 kg Tensile strength.
- All items such as hinges, lid clamps, Luggage hooks, gaskets, etc. available as a spare part.
- Outside and inside extremely resistant plastic coating. So there will not blacken Aluminium abrasion and Case can, therefore, be used without the inner bag.
- Silver or black coated.
- Excellent stability of the removed cases.
- 3 years warranty.
- Made in Europe.
This product fits -
- With Bracket: R1200GS LC (2013 - 2016 )
- Topcase L- R1200GS LC Adv ( 2014-)
Shipping timelines - If the item is in stock it will ship within 2 business days. If the item is not in stock (and is on pre-order/back order) it will ship within 2 business days of it coming into stock. Generally items take between 4-7 days from the time they are picked up by the courier company. Shipments to North-East states may take up to 10-15 days from the date of shipping. International shipments may take up to 15-20 days to be delivered from the date of shipping. If your order is urgent, please email us or call us to confirm stock. If yours is a multi-product, different products may ship from different locations at different times. You will receive an email every time a product ships.
Delivery areas - We ship all across India. Delivery timelines may vary based on location and mode of shipping.
For International Shipping; please get in touch via email or phone. Shipping charges will apply based on the order.
Share this Product
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.