Triumph Tiger Explorer 1200 EBC Brake Pads
Order the highest quality brake in the world Tiger 1200cc Brake Pads.
In Stock :
- Front Double Sintered EBC Brake Pads
- Rear Double Sintered EBC Brake Pads
We have brake pads that fit the following models:
- Tiger Explorer 1200 13-15
- Tiger Explorer XC 1200 13-15
Brake Pads required:
- Front needs two sets
- Rear needs one set
Double-H™ Sintered Superbike Brake Pads deliver high performance and are well known as the EBC flagship sintered streetsport brake pad. ECE R 90 brake safety approved and TUV tested, these ultra high friction HH rated brake pads remain a market leader above the rest as nothing else beats the performance of the Double-H™ Sintered Superbike Brake Pad.
The USA-made EBC Brakes™ EPFA Sintered Pads for Fast Street and Trackday is a premium long life street pad with improved fade resistance and heat cycling and improved noise characteristics. EPFA is a great pad for heavy streetbikes, cruisers and faster superbikes as well as intermittent track use.
The compound is based on the EBC Brakes™ top selling Double-H™ sintered material with extra friction stabilising additives for improved brake effect and heat cycling. Many pads feature double segment pad technology which reduces flexing of the backplate and gives better venting to the pad.
This section does not apply to the "Used" listings.
Shipping timelines -
- If the item is in stock it will ship within 2 business days
- If the item is not in stock (and is on pre-order/back order) it will ship within 2 business days of it coming into stock
- Generally items take between 4-7 days from the time they are delivered to the courier company
- If your order is urgent, please email us or call us to confirm stock
- If yours is a multi-product, different products may ship from different locations at different times.
- You will receive an email every time a product ships.
Delivery areas -
We ship all across India. Delivery timelines may vary based on location and mode of shipping.
Share this Product
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.