Triumph Tiger 800 EBC Brake Pads
Front:- Needs two
In Stock :
- Front Extreme Pro Double Sintered EBC Brake Pads
- Rear Double Sintered EBC Brake Pads
We have brake pads that fit the following models:
- Tiger 800 ( With and Without ABS ) 2011 - 2014 / 15
- Tiger 800 XC ( With and Without ABS ) 2011 - 2014 /15
- Tiger 800 XCX (ABS) 2015
- Tiger 800 XRX (ABS) 2015
- Tiger 800 XR (ABS) 2015
Brake Pads required:
- Front needs two sets
- Rear needs one set
Please enter your model name on the notes section if you would like us to verify compatibility with your bike. For any confusion just give us a call and we will sort it out immediately
About EBC Brake Pads India:
Double-H™ Sintered Super bike Brake Pads deliver high performance and are well known as the EBC flagship sintered street sport brake pad. ECE R 90 brake safety approved and TUV tested, these ultra high friction HH rated brake pads remain a market leader above the rest as nothing else beats the performance of the Double-H™ Sintered Super bike Brake Pad.
The USA-made EBC Brakes™ EPFA Sintered Pads for Fast Street and Track day is a premium long life street pad with improved fade resistance and heat cycling and improved noise characteristics. EPFA is a great pad for heavy street bikes, cruisers and faster super bikes as well as intermittent track use.
The compound is based on the EBC Brakes™ top selling Double-H™ sintered material with extra friction stabilising additives for improved brake effect and heat cycling. Many pads feature double segment pad technology which reduces flexing of the backplate and gives better venting to the pad.
- Sold as pair, I.E. if your bike has two calipers then order two.Please check if different pads are available for left and right
- Item is bike specific, may vary from image
This section does not apply to the "Used" listings.
Shipping timelines -
- If the item is in stock it will ship within 2 business days
- If the item is not in stock (and is on pre-order/back order) it will ship within 2 business days of it coming into stock
- Generally items take between 4-7 days from the time they are delivered to the courier company
- If your order is urgent, please email us or call us to confirm stock
- If yours is a multi-product, different products may ship from different locations at different times.
- You will receive an email every time a product ships.
Delivery areas -
We ship all across India. Delivery timelines may vary based on location and mode of shipping.
Share this Product
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.