- Other Details
The name C-Bow derives from the shape of the carrier ( bracket). These are installed on the bike with the help of specially designed Hepco Becker metal bars that are a direct fit on the bike!
The C-Bow bag holder accommodates a wide variety of Hepco-Becker bags, depending on the motorcycle model. Soft bags are for a sporty, dynamic motorcycle or could be a classic bike towards saddlebags
C-Bow Carriers Fit:-
Hepco & Becker C-Bow cases
The main inspiration for the C-Bow system was to ensure that the elegant, unobtrusive design fits perfectly with the bikes overall lines.
They easily attach to the C-Bow with a single click, firmly locking them to deter theft. The lock and key are included with each set of bags that you buy for the C-Bow bags.
- The rack is 100% solid German steel and plastic powder coated
- 100% designed and made in Germany
- It is made specifically to fit the and the Hepco Becker C-Bow cases slide in and lock directly, without any modifications on to these carriers.
- Elegantly made to ensure the look and feel with the least amount of intrusion
- It looks good and protects the bike when the bags/cases are not mounted
- All products are backed up Hepco Becker 5 year support
As a standard Hepco Becker Policy:-
- The mounting points used are the existing ones on the bike so no alteration needs to be done on the bike.
- All necessary bolts and parts are included in the kit.
- Like most Hepco Becker Installations, the installation manual would suggest how easy it is to install the parts on your own.
- Most of the carriers can be installed with the top case carriers. Just to be sure you could double check by taking a peek at the installation manual of this particular part!
Please note:- Rear rack enlargements can possibly restrict the function of the bags
Generic name:- MOTORCYCLE PARTS AND ACCESSORIES
Net Quantity:- 2N
Country of Origin:- GERMANY
Importer/Manufacture address:- Plusgrow Merchantry Pvt Ltd (CIN U51909MH2018PTC318387) Bharti House, 43 Kachipura, New Ramdaspeth, Nagpur, MH 440010
BEST BEFORE: 10 YEARS FROM DATE OF IMPORT