Handlebar 28.6mm Superbike- X01 | Aluminium | Carbon Black - Matte / Glossy | (1.1/8th Inch)
Superbike type X01 carbon covered aluminium matt & glossy
X-Bar 28.6mm in clamping range / 22.2mm at bar ends
- X-Bar the name says it all. This new LSL handlebar, with 1 1/8“ diameter in the area with the highest loading, offers twice the bending resistance of a standard 22mm handlebar.
- These handlebars are made out of the high-strength alloy 2014 T6. The bar gives less flexibility and offers more tensile strength in all extreme situations.
- Carbon fibre casing
- As already known in the high-tech bicycle sector, LSL is now offering a version of the X-Bar handlebar with genuine carbon fibre casing. Here the aluminium inner tube is coated with a sleeve of carbon fibre.
- This blastedwich achieves a further reduced weight with the same rigidity of the handlebar. Manufacturing is absolute precision work. Only in this way can the required tolerances of a motorcycle handlebar be observed.
- During the assembly of these handlebars great attention has to be paid so that the transparent outer layer of the carbon fibre material is not damaged.
- Diameter:- clamping range: 28.5mm / bar end outer: 22.2mm / bar end inner: 14mm
- Dimension:- 760/70/155mm
This section does not apply to the "Used" listings.
Shipping timelines -
- If the item is in stock it will ship within 2 business days
- If the item is not in stock (and is on pre-order/back order) it will ship within 2 business days of it coming into stock
- Generally items take between 4-7 days from the time they are delivered to the courier company
- If your order is urgent, please email us or call us to confirm stock
- If yours is a multi-product, different products may ship from different locations at different times.
- You will receive an email every time a product ships.
Delivery areas -
We ship all across India. Delivery timelines may vary based on location and mode of shipping.
Share this Product
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.