Aux LED Squadron Pro 4900 Lumens - Baja Designs (Wiring, Switch and Triumph Brackets)
Squadron Pro Triumph Tiger 800XC LED Adventure Bike Kit
- Light up all your adventures with the Squadron Pro Triumph Tiger 800XC LED light kit.
- This kit comes equipped with two Squadron Pro LED lights that provide a unique styling and light weight design, that set this kit apart from any other. If you’re looking for the ultimate addition to your Triumph Tiger 800XC, look no further.
Driving/Combo: Maximum trail coverage in a single light. The Driving/Combo pattern is equipped with both Driving (10°) and spot (9°) optics to provide you with a smooth blend of light for both near field applications and distance (Lighting Zone 3)
- Lumens: 4,900 Utilizing 4 Cree LEDs
- Wattage/Amps: 42W / 3.5A
- Dimensions: 3.07" x 2.77" x 3.07"
- Weight: 12 ounces
- LED Life Expectancy: 49,930 Hours
- Front Lens: Hard Coated Polycarbonate
- Housing: Powder Coated Cast Aluminum
- Bezel: Billet Machined Aluminum
- Hardware & Bracket Material: Stainless Steel
- Exceeds MIL-STD810G (Mil-Spec Testing)
- Built-In Overvoltage Protection
- IP69K (Waterproof, Submersible to 9ft)
- IK10 Compliant (Mechanical Impact Testing)
- (2) Squadron Pro LED Lights
- OEM, Triumph Tiger 800XC Mount
- LED Dome Light, Switch
- Wiring Harnesses
Part Number:- 498003
This section does not apply to the "Used" listings.
Shipping timelines -
- If the item is in stock it will ship within 2 business days
- If the item is not in stock (and is on pre-order/back order) it will ship within 2 business days of it coming into stock
- Generally items take between 4-7 days from the time they are delivered to the courier company
- If your order is urgent, please email us or call us to confirm stock
- If yours is a multi-product, different products may ship from different locations at different times.
- You will receive an email every time a product ships.
Delivery areas -
We ship all across India. Delivery timelines may vary based on location and mode of shipping.
Share this Product
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.