BMW R1200GS Plastics -Splash Guard
Splash Guard :
Massive amounts of water can enter the rider’s boots even by riding through a puddle.
As our tests have shown, the foot protector effectively channels the water splashed backwards by the front wheel away from the feet.
To minimise the size without restricting the cornering clearance and off-road mobility, the protectors were designed with consistently optimised flow characteristics. Wind and even large amounts of water are diverted as quickly as possible.
The protector can bend and flex in all directions during falls, ground contact, etc., and springs back into its old position, thereby protecting the mounting points from damage.
Made from sturdy solid-colour ABS plastic, the protector is easily mounted at the specified mounting points below the cylinders. Contact with hot engine parts is ruled out.
Thanks to the sophisticated design, the protectors blend perfectly with the overall style of the GS.
The protectors were designed to be used with original BMW or the Wunderlich crash bars.
Delivered as set (left + right), including mounting kit. User-friendly and quick installation.
This product fits :
|R 1200 GS LC (2013 - 2016)|
|R 1200 GS LC Adv. (2014-)|
|R 1200 R LC|
|R 1200 RS LC|
Brand - Wunderlich, Germany
This section does not apply to the "Used" listings.
Shipping timelines -
- If the item is in stock it will ship within 2 business days
- If the item is not in stock (and is on pre-order/back order) it will ship within 2 business days of it coming into stock
- Generally items take between 4-7 days from the time they are delivered to the courier company
- If your order is urgent, please email us or call us to confirm stock
- If yours is a multi-product, different products may ship from different locations at different times.
- You will receive an email every time a product ships.
Delivery areas -
We ship all across India. Delivery timelines may vary based on location and mode of shipping.
Share this Product
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.