SNG Compressor & Tyre Plugger - Tubless Puncture Pilot Combo
Ideally all tubeless tires should be repaired from the inside/out. In case you don't already know, most, if not all motorcycle, scooter, and ATV dealers will not repair your damaged tire. So if you want to be self-sufficient on the road or in the wilderness, you need the Stop & Go - Tubeless Puncture Pilot. This kit allows you to make an on the wheel repair to your tubeless tire and re-inflate it on the spot.
- It includes the award winning Pocket Tire Plugger with its (15) mushroom shaped rubber plugs and the very compact Mini-Air Compressor.
- This all fits into a durable zippered canvas case that measure only 7" x 4" x 3" and weighs only 1.7 lbs. The mushroom plugs measure 5/16" diameter shaft x 3/4" in length.
- They work on all tubeless tires while the Mini-Air Compressors are intended for use on motorcycles,Scooters, mowers, small tractors, golf cars, and ATV's. Some other features include: 12 Volt Compressor unit with built in Gauge & LED Light, 66" Power Cord that fits
- Battery Tender connectors, 12" alligator extension clips & 36" extension lighter adapter, 4" tire valve hose with sports needle & inflatable adapter. This compressor is to be used only on motorcycles, Scooters, ATV's, golf cars, & mowers.
Brand - Stop N Go,
This section does not apply to the "Used" listings.
Shipping timelines -
- If the item is in stock it will ship within 2 business days
- If the item is not in stock (and is on pre-order/back order) it will ship within 2 business days of it coming into stock
- Generally items take between 4-7 days from the time they are delivered to the courier company
- If your order is urgent, please email us or call us to confirm stock
- If yours is a multi-product, different products may ship from different locations at different times.
- You will receive an email every time a product ships.
Delivery areas -
We ship all across India. Delivery timelines may vary based on location and mode of shipping.
Share this Product
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.