Smart Strethchable Straps - Andy Strapz
Andy Straps are made in Australia. Unlike most straps these are wider, stretchable and come with a D-Ring at the end.
The Smart Strapz are longer and used for instances when you need a longer stretch to tie down to the footpegs or even further down.
- Strong, quick, easy to use, amazingly versatile.
- Open and close on top of the load.
- Leather pads to help protect body panels.
- A combination of stretch webbing, heavy duty hook and loop fastner and a double D ring system similar to helmet chin straps. A direct comparison can be drawn between the way surfers carry their boards on the roof of their car with soft racks. These are the motorcycle equivalent.
- Cross the straps over the top of your gear, then attach to the pillion pegs at the front and the pillion grab rail at the back.
- Utilize foot peg brackets, frame rails, grab rails, sub frame, occy lugs and more. Wherever a 25 x 3 mm gap exists on the bike it can be used to mount Smart Strapz.
- They can be re-adjusted and tensioned quickly and efficiently. Cheap really when you price racks.
- Top of our range. Total useable length 1450mm.
SKU:- AS SW
This section does not apply to the "Used" listings.
Shipping timelines -
- If the item is in stock it will ship within 2 business days
- If the item is not in stock (and is on pre-order/back order) it will ship within 2 business days of it coming into stock
- Generally items take between 4-7 days from the time they are delivered to the courier company
- If your order is urgent, please email us or call us to confirm stock
- If yours is a multi-product, different products may ship from different locations at different times.
- You will receive an email every time a product ships.
Delivery areas -
We ship all across India. Delivery timelines may vary based on location and mode of shipping.
Share this Product
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.