Sidecases Cutout SS with Xplorer Series (Model Specific) (Pair)
Sidecarrier Cutout stainless steel incl. Xplorer Cutout sideboxes
Features Xplorer Cutout:
- Recessed 37 ltr. Suitcase on the muffler side
- 40 ltr. Case on the other side
- high-impact plastic and anodized aluminium sheets in the composite
- incl. keys and cylinders
- absolutely watertight
- wide range of accessories available
- Delivery: Left / Right + locks and keys
- Adventure-compatible, weather resistant and firmly bolted sidecarrier made out of stainless steel
- blasted and electro-polished surface finish
- through the opening, the width is reduced significantly to only about one meter
- Delivery: Left / Right + Mounting material + manual
Cutout case Xplorer 37 silver
- Weight: 4.6 kg
- Content 37 liter
- Dimensions WxHxD: 48 x 38 x (22 bottom and 29 top)cm
Cutout case Xplorer 40 silver
- Weight: 4.9 kg
- Capacity 40 liters
- Dimensions WxHxD: 48 x 38 x 29 cm
- Amended retaining lock position (Cutout - side carrier is not suitable for normal Xplorer suitcase)
Brand:- Hepco Becker Germany
Shipping timelines - If the item is in stock it will ship within 2 business days. If the item is not in stock (and is on pre-order/back order) it will ship within 2 business days of it coming into stock. Generally items take between 4-7 days from the time they are picked up by the courier company. Shipments to North-East states may take up to 10-15 days from the date of shipping. International shipments may take up to 15-20 days to be delivered from the date of shipping. If your order is urgent, please email us or call us to confirm stock. If yours is a multi-product, different products may ship from different locations at different times. You will receive an email every time a product ships.
Delivery areas - We ship all across India. Delivery timelines may vary based on location and mode of shipping.
For International Shipping; please get in touch via email or phone. Shipping charges will apply based on the order.
Share this Product
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.