SHAD Tank Bag SL20F
SHAD SL20F Tank Bag
Expandable tank bag with reflective elements to increase security. With an upper compartment for maps, tablets, GPS, with touch screen. Motorcycle fixation through straps fastened to bike frame and handlebar (included).
• Zipper closure main compartment, with lock loop for greater security.
• Zipper with resistant pullers suitable to use with gloves.
• 2 side pockets with zip fastener.
• Upper compartment for maps, tablets, GPS, with touch screen and access from the inside through a zip.
• Cushioned carry handle.
• Convertible in backpack, with adjustable strap.
• Waterproof rain cover.
• Expandable: increases capacity up to 20L. Capacity for a jet helmet.
• Several reflective parts for security.
• Universal Adaptation: 3 fitting kit systems:
o INCLUDED: 3 adjustable straps fastened to the bike frame and handlebar.
o OPTIONAL: 4 removable magnets + security strap to handlebar (Ref. X1SL11)
o OPTIONAL: Universal tank base (Ref. X1SL90)
• Cable outlet to pass the USB charger.
Brand - SHAD, Spain
Part no. SL20F
Shipping timelines - If the item is in stock it will ship within 2 business days. If the item is not in stock (and is on pre-order/back order) it will ship within 2 business days of it coming into stock. Generally items take between 4-7 days from the time they are picked up by the courier company. Shipments to North-East states may take up to 10-15 days from the date of shipping. International shipments may take up to 15-20 days to be delivered from the date of shipping. If your order is urgent, please email us or call us to confirm stock. If yours is a multi-product, different products may ship from different locations at different times. You will receive an email every time a product ships.
Delivery areas - We ship all across India. Delivery timelines may vary based on location and mode of shipping.
For International Shipping; please get in touch via email or phone. Shipping charges will apply based on the order.
Share this Product
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.