Sena 20S EVO - Single/Double pack
Sena 20S Evo
The 20S EVO was redesigned with a fixed type, shark fin antenna as opposed to the flip up the antenna of the original 20S. This sleek new antenna design improves upon motorcycle group intercom stability and distance, while updates to the hardware allow for a more robust general performance.
The 20S EVO delivers HD-quality audio allowing riders to listen to music, GPS and make or take calls. Sena’s Advanced Noise Control™ helps so wind noise doesn’t interfere with incoming or outgoing audio, while the innovative intercom for motorcycle allows you to talk with up to 7 other riders at distances up to 2 km (1.2 miles) away.
Sena 20S EVO Audio Multitasking™ technology allows you to have motorcycle helmet intercom conversation while simultaneously listening to music, FM radio, or GPS. Forget the frustrations of interruption-based audio functions of past Bluetooth communication devices, the 20S EVO's audio features won’t interrupt each other, but simply overlay for a smooth listening experience.
- Talk time: 13 hours
- Operating Temperature: -10˚C ~ 55˚C (14°F ~ 131°F)
- Main Module: 94.7 mm x 48.3 mm x 25.5 mm (3.7 in x 1.9 in x 1.0 in)
- Speaker Driver Unit: 40 mm – thickness 6.5 mm
- Boom Microphone: length 190 mm
- Wire between Speakers: length 555 mm
- Weight: main module - 61 g (2.15 oz)
- Bluetooth 4.1
- Headset Profile (HSP)
- Hands-Free Profile (HFP)
- Advanced Audio Distribution Profile (A2DP)
- Audio Video Remote Control Profile (AVRCP)
- Working Distance: up to 2.0 km (1.2 miles) in open terrain
- Supports up to 8 riders
- Noise Cancellation: Advanced Noise Control™
- Codec: Built-in SBC Codec
- FM Radio:
- Radio frequency specifications: 76 ~ 108MHz
- 10 preset station memory
- Charging time: 2.5 hours
- Type: Lithium Polymer Battery
- CE, FCC, IC
Share this Product
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.