Saddlebags 23L Rugged Black by Hepco Becker
Rugged Saddle bags for C-Bow carrier by Hepco Becker
Available on PreOrder/Back order. See store policies for details.
Pure nostalgia !
The new leather bag is a new creation that combines the familiar qualities of HEPCO & BECKER products. This bag is outside the mainstream and likes it that way!
Its commanding, unconventional form goes even further with a modern used look. The RUGGED combines luggage capacity with an unmistakable appearance that looks best nestled onto your motor- cycle. A surface treatment closes the cowhide‘s pores, reducing water sensitivity and increasing soil resistance. A convenient carrying handle lets you take the bag anywhere.
- A C-Bow version for use with the Hepco & Becker C-Bow carrier. The bag and its contents can be locked to the C-Bow to deter theft. This bag has a capacity of 24 L
- The second version grew from the need to provide an attractive solution for motorcycles with side struts, too. Model-specific tube-based carriers were developed for this version.
- In this case, the RUGGED does away with the back wall, so that the bike‘s narrow silhouette can be preserved. This version has a 22.5L capacity.
- To deter theft, this version can be attached from the inside of the bag, safe from sticky fingers.
C-Bow version: with lock for C-Bow carrier
Capacity 22 & 24L
- Dimensions W x H x D: 40 x 31 x 20 cm
Quick release Saddlebag Carrier: 620350 00 01
C-Bow Carrier : 620355 00 01
Brand:- Hepco & Becker Germany
Delivery areas - We ship all across India. Delivery timelines may vary based on location and mode of shipping.
For International Shipping; please get in touch via email or phone. Shipping charges will apply based on the order.
Givi products can be shipped only within the South states of Karnataka, Kerala, Tamilnadu, Telangana, Andhra Pradesh and the eastern states.
FREE SHIPPING IS APPLICABLE ONLY ON COURIER AND NOT ON DUNZO (WITHIN BANGALORE)
Share this Product
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.