Red Line High Performance Motorsports Synthetic Brake Fluid (DOT4)
Red Line High-Performance Motorsports Synthetic Brake Fluid (DOT4)
Red Line, U.S.A, the leader in performance oils now offers high-performance brake fluid perfect for street or track use. RL-600 is engineered to maintain viscosity, lubricity and compressibility at extreme temperatures to help safeguard against brake fade and vapour lock in racing, performance and street applications.
- DOT 4 brake fluid formulated with a precise mixture of Borate Esters and Glycol Ethers, plus moisture and corrosion inhibitors
- Utilizing quality raw materials yields a superior fluid resistant to absorption and retention of moisture while providing the best protection against extreme temperatures
- Blendable with DOT 3, DOT 4 and DOT 5.1 fluids, RL-600 decreases ABS cycle times for more responsive and consistent pedal feel
- For passenger vehicles, as well as racing car and motorcycles, track day project cars and other motorsport activity
- Specifications - DOT 4, Exceeds VMVSS 116 And SAE J1704
- Dry Boiling Point - 604°F/318°C
- Wet Boiling Point - 400°F/°204C
- PH - 7.7
- Vis @ -40°C - 1657 CSt
- Vis @ 100°C - 2.7 CSt
Package Size - 473ml
Product ID - RED-90402Brand - Red Line, USA
This section does not apply to the "Used" listings.
Shipping timelines -
- If the item is in stock it will ship within 2 business days
- If the item is not in stock (and is on pre-order/back order) it will ship within 2 business days of it coming into stock
- Generally items take between 4-7 days from the time they are delivered to the courier company
- If your order is urgent, please email us or call us to confirm stock
- If yours is a multi-product, different products may ship from different locations at different times.
- You will receive an email every time a product ships.
Delivery areas -
We ship all across India. Delivery timelines may vary based on location and mode of shipping.
Share this Product
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.