Powerlet DIN to Cigarette Socket Adapter
Plug to Rigid Cigarette Socket Powerlet Adapter
Ideal for powering cell phones, GPS units, radar detectors, satellite radios, air compressors and other appliances that have an automotive cigarette plug.
Variety Makes For A Perfect Fit
Built with riders in mind, Powerlet supplies the world's largest selection of Powerlet outlet to cigarette socket adapter. Using straight plugs, right angle plugs, straight cords, coil cords, and single or dual +12VDC cigarette socket versions, there is a Powerlet adapter cable to fit your needs.
Designed For A Lifestyle
Powerlet simplifies the purchase and implementation of today's technologically advanced electronics by offering the most complete, expertly engineered, interconnects and appliances. This enables our customers to enjoy a lifestyle utilizing convenient modern electronics.
Built For A Lifetime
Powerlet seeks the highest quality materials and craftsmanship. All of these adapter cables are assembled and tested in the USA by people who like to ride. Quality components and attention to detail ensure Powerlet products resist wear and corrosion to last a lifetime.
- Cell Phones
- GPS Units
- Radar Detectors
- Tire Inflators
- Satellite Radios
- Music Systems
Part Number:- PAC-043
This section does not apply to the "Used" listings.
Shipping timelines -
- If the item is in stock it will ship within 2 business days
- If the item is not in stock (and is on pre-order/back order) it will ship within 2 business days of it coming into stock
- Generally items take between 4-7 days from the time they are delivered to the courier company
- If your order is urgent, please email us or call us to confirm stock
- If yours is a multi-product, different products may ship from different locations at different times.
- You will receive an email every time a product ships.
Delivery areas -
We ship all across India. Delivery timelines may vary based on location and mode of shipping.
Share this Product
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.