Polytron Metal Treatment Concentrate
Polytron Metal Treatment Concentrate
- Protective layering that reduces friction and increases durability.
- The metal coating that aids wear up to 95% under extreme pressure and high temperature.
- Synthetic and motor oil friendly.
- Extends service and oil change intervals.
- A promising product that increases performance.
POLYTRON Metal Treatment Concentrate (PMTC):
Since POLYTRON Metal Treatment Concentrate (Polytron MTC) is POLARIZED, it is attracted to metal surfaces and through metallurgical process forms (from the original metal) a durable polished-like micro – layer of metal that dramatically resists wear, extreme pressure and excessive temperature. Metal surfaces remain treated at all times, which provides immediate start-up lubrication. Friction is substantially reduced and wear is eliminated up to 95%, which results in maximum equipment life, performance and oil and fuel economy.
POLYTRON MTC is compatible with all motor oils, gear oils, transmission fluids, and other lubricants.
POLYTRON MTC contributes to a reduction in noise level and to lower operating temperature. May restore up to 95% of engine’s original compression.
POLYTRON MTC is an excellent dispersant which dissolves any existing deposit buildup and holds sludge harmlessly in suspension while preventing the deposition of varnish and lacquer on engine parts in severe service. Oil filter life is improved and the PCV (Positive Crankcase Ventilation) valve remains free and clean. This quality also contributes to longer engine life and fuel economy. 10% by volume of POLYTRON MTC will ensure complete clean-up of the engine from carbon deposits, sludge, and varnish, thereby ensuring very clean and smooth engine operation.
- Maximizes fuel mileage (mpg) by up to 35+%
- Maximizes power & compression
- Eliminates wear of engine/equipment up to 99%
- Extends maintenance intervals 4 – 7 times
- Keeps the engine/equipment parts completely clean
- Lowers operating temperature and noise level
- Protects engine/equipment across a wider range of temperatures
- Provides temporary Protection to engines/equipment in the event of lubricant loss
- Contributes to the reduction of direct expenses and maintenance costs up to 60%
In Gasoline or Diesel engines, add one 16 oz bottle of POLYTRON MTC to a standard 4 to 5 -qt crankcase, or approx. 10% by volume to any larger crankcase during an oil change. If used for the first time, apply it at least 200 miles before the next oil change, then apply it again in the next oil change. If oil change intervals are as per the car manufacturer’s instructions, apply POLYTRON MTC every other oil change. In extended oil change intervals, (20,000 to 50,000 miles) add POLYTRON MTC every oil change.
- Motor Oil:————————— add 10%
- Automatic Transmission Fluid:— add 5%
- Manual Transmission Fluid:—— add 10%
- Hydraulic Systems:—————– add 5%
- Gear Boxes:————————– add 10%
- Bearing Journals:——————- add 10%
Note: All are in % by volume.
Shipping timelines - If the item is in stock it will ship within 2 business days. If the item is not in stock (and is on pre-order/back order) it will ship within 2 business days of it coming into stock. Generally items take between 4-7 days from the time they are picked up by the courier company. Shipments to North-East states may take up to 10-15 days from the date of shipping. International shipments may take up to 15-20 days to be delivered from the date of shipping. If your order is urgent, please email us or call us to confirm stock. If yours is a multi-product, different products may ship from different locations at different times. You will receive an email every time a product ships.
Delivery areas - We ship all across India. Delivery timelines may vary based on location and mode of shipping.
For International Shipping; please get in touch via email or phone. Shipping charges will apply based on the order.
Share this Product
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.