Motorcycle Tyre Pressure Monitoring System - Cyclops
- Other details
Motorcycle Tyre Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS) - CyclopsThe Cyclops TPMS takes care of one of the most overlooked parts of a bike - the tyres! With the TPMS you get real time information on tyre pressures and tyre air temperature. A huge safety advantage, knowing what your tyre pressures are when you go off road or are riding at higher speeds. Easy to install and operate, this system uses replacement valve caps to actually show your tyres' current air pressure and temperature on the multi-color display. Set an audible alarm for low and high pressure warnings. Red warning light for perimeter deviations.
- See leaks as they happen, slow leak warning
- Monitor tire pressure for varying conditions
- Monitor tire air temperature for possible increases (reads in Celsius)
- Set tire pressure low and high alarms separately for front and rear tires
- Runs from 12V dc power, No replacing batteries or recharging on the display.
- Wireless sensors use an internal battery
- Mounts on Dash or handle bars
- 2 sensors included, with an extra set of batteries.
- Switchable from Bar to PSI
Part Number:- BHG-034-00-NP + VPS-003-00-XX
Brand:- Barkbusters, Australia
Share this Product
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.