Stop & Go Mini-Air Compressor for Motorcycles, Scooters, & ATV's only
Mini-Air Compressor for Motorcycles, Scooters, & ATV's only
The new Stop & Go – Portable Mini-Air Compressor measures only 4”x 2” x 6” making it possible to be carried on virtually any motorcycle, scooter or ATV.
The built in gauge allows you to observe the increased pressure with a reading up to 50 psi. It also comes with a built in LED light letting you know that it is receiving power and helps you connect to the tire valve after dark.
Your motorcycle tire will be fully inflated in less than 10 minutes. And with this unit you also have the ability to inflate sport balls & camping equipment. On the road or in the wilderness you will always have clean outside air available and there’s never a need for replacement parts or re-fills.
- Compressor unit 12V - 6 amp draw
- Built in LED light
- Built in gauge 0- 50 psi.
- 4” inch tire valve hose
- 66" inch power cord fits your battery tender wire
- 12” inch extension alligator clips
- 36” inch extension lighter adapter
- Sports needle adapter
- Inflatable adapter
- Complete instructions
- Rugged zippered carry case
- Measures 4” x 2” x 6”
Note: This compressor is made of heat resistant plastic that will not overheat. It comes with a one year warranty.
Part Number:- SG-RCP
This section does not apply to the "Used" listings.
Shipping timelines -
- If the item is in stock it will ship within 2 business days
- If the item is not in stock (and is on pre-order/back order) it will ship within 2 business days of it coming into stock
- Generally items take between 4-7 days from the time they are delivered to the courier company
- If your order is urgent, please email us or call us to confirm stock
- If yours is a multi-product, different products may ship from different locations at different times.
- You will receive an email every time a product ships.
Delivery areas -
We ship all across India. Delivery timelines may vary based on location and mode of shipping.
Share this Product
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.