Metzeler Tourance NEXT Tyres
The new Metzeler Tourance NEXT are enduro street tires that dare you to challenge any weather condition and any road. This 90/10 tire represents the latest generation of enduro street tires, featuring new compounds, profiles, structure and tread pattern for unmatched levels of stability, safety on wet and mileage. Rear tires are now dual compound, derived from Metzeler's Z8 Interact tires focused on increasing wet performance and mileage. The rear tire shoulder compounds are 100% Silica that guarantees an excellent chemical grip on wet surfaces and provides great confidence and feel. Front tires also feature a high silica content for improved handling and faster warm up.
- Improved wet grip and stability
- Improved mileage over previous Tourance EXP tires
- Features Metzeler's Zero Degree Steel Radial technology
- MAW (Metzeler Advance Winding) system optimizes the spacing between the cords of the Zero Degree steel belt
- Differentiated groove layout and shape
- Improved water evacuation as the compound is always in contact with the road
- Dual Compound rear sizes
- Center, harder compound is 40-45mm wide depending on tire size
- Rear tires feature Silica content of 50% in center compound specifically designed to optimize mileage and stability at high speeds and fully loaded
- Shoulder compounds are 100% Silica to guaranty an excellent chemical grip on wet surfaces
- Rear tires feature Metzeler Interact technology with three zones of variable tension belt layout, similar to the Roadtec Z8 Interact
- Front tires are single compound
- Front tires also feature a high Silica content (over 50%) and uses new polymers and resins to provide improved handling and grip with fast warm up
- New, innovative high stiffness structure for a more sportbike-like tire behavior
- Ideal choice for the latest generation Adventure touring bikes
Brand - Metzeler
This section does not apply to the "Used" listings.
Shipping timelines -
- If the item is in stock it will ship within 2 business days
- If the item is not in stock (and is on pre-order/back order) it will ship within 2 business days of it coming into stock
- Generally items take between 4-7 days from the time they are delivered to the courier company
- If your order is urgent, please email us or call us to confirm stock
- If yours is a multi-product, different products may ship from different locations at different times.
- You will receive an email every time a product ships.
Delivery areas -
We ship all across India. Delivery timelines may vary based on location and mode of shipping.
Share this Product
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.