KTM Tank Bag Lock it ring 7 holes - Hepco Becker
Lock it Tank ring 7 Lock by Hepco Becker for Tank Bags
This part number will help you secure all these tank bags by Hepco Becker to your tank ring
Tank Ring Lock It by Hepco BeckerInnovative tank bag attachment - Fid lock patented
The Hepco & Becker tank ring for fastening tank bags is a big advance for attaching tank bags to the motorcycle.
The problems associated with positioning the tank bag are eliminated by magnetic centering.
The side ribs attached to the magnets also mechanically secure the tank bag. When the lock is released, the poles of the magnets match and the tank bag is released from the attachment. can be attached to the tank filler port. The tank bag‘s base plate shields the magnetic field of the tank ring‘s two permanent magnets, so that credit cards and electronic devices cannot be damaged.
- Special silver powder coated metal tank ring
- Two high power magnets which secure the tank bag on the ring
- Every Tank bag by Hepco&Becker can be fitted; but depends also on bike specific tank-lid positioning and handlebars
- Tank bag "Daypack small" does not need tank rings
KTM Duke 200, KTM Duke 390
KTM RC 200, KTM RC 390
Part Number:- 5060117
Brand:- Hepco & Becker Germany
Part no. - 5060117
Brand - Hepco & Becker, Germany
This section does not apply to the "Used" listings.
Shipping timelines -
- If the item is in stock it will ship within 2 business days
- If the item is not in stock (and is on pre-order/back order) it will ship within 2 business days of it coming into stock
- Generally items take between 4-7 days from the time they are delivered to the courier company
- If your order is urgent, please email us or call us to confirm stock
- If yours is a multi-product, different products may ship from different locations at different times.
- You will receive an email every time a product ships.
Delivery areas -
We ship all across India. Delivery timelines may vary based on location and mode of shipping.
Share this Product
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.