Kriega US Hook Strap Set
Upgrade alloy hooks for (pre-2012) US-10 and US-20 tailpacks or replacement fitting set for US-10, US-20 & US-30 DRYPACKS.
Upgrade alloy hook straps for older generation US-10 and 20 packs (standard on post 2012 product). Extra secure sub-frame fitting kit allows tailpack combinations of up to 90-litres. Fitting straps have been designed to fit virtually any style of bike. Particularly suitable for traditional one-piece seats or bolt-on seat-pads/racks.
NB - Some bikes already have web loops attached to the seat-pad/base. In this case we still recommend the fitting of the Kriega loops, as fitting to the subframe is far stronger than to the seat.
Remove bike seat and locate the best mounting areas on the rear subframe. It may be necessary to slot the internal plastic tray if no subframe metalwork is exposed. Attach the 4x 20mm web loops securely to high strength areas of the frame. The 20mm loops are adjustable in length. Final adjustments should be carried out with the seat/pad fitted. Once set, the web must be threaded back through the adjuster to lock-off the webbing. See the threading diagram on this page. To fit the US-pack, hook on the web loop, attach the top quick-release buckle and cinch down the bag on to the bike. Always use the 2 x strap keepers on the web to manage the loose ends. Please also ensure that the quick-release buckles are correctly 'clicked'
- Custom 6061-T6 alloy hooks
- Multi-position: inline or across bike seat
- Easy on/off bike
- No loose straps left on bike
- Std. strap length 600mm
- 4 x Acetal ITW Airloc buckles
- 4 x 20mm sub-frame loops
- 10 year guarantee
Brand : Kriega,US
Part No : KAMBS
This section does not apply to the "Used" listings and items that do not need to be shipped.
Shipping timelines -
- If the item is in stock it will ship within 2 business days. If the item is not in stock (and is on pre-order/back order) it will ship within 2 business days of it coming into stock.
- Generally items take between 4-7 days from the time they are picked up by the courier company. Shipments to North-East states may take up to 10-15 days from the date of shipping. International shipments may take up to 15-20 days to be delivered from the date of shipping.
- If your order is urgent, please email us or call us to confirm stock
- If yours is a multi-product, different products may ship from different locations at different times.
- You will receive an email every time a product ships.
Delivery areas - We ship all across India. Delivery timelines may vary based on location and mode of shipping.
For International Shipping please get in touch via email or phone. Shipping charges will apply based on the order.
Share this Product
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.